Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love You - JBS Mini Album Kit Jan '13

hello there peeps,

Remember I mentioned the next twin to this mini album? Actually - I had made this one first, and I basically figured if anything - it would rather serve as a notebook - I cut the SC Honeycomb album in two - yielded two 4X4 mini albums. Yes - these are all part of the Jenni Bowlin (Jan '13) Album Kit (which is sold out unfortunately). The album is almost exclusively using the kit. I've been asked numerous times "Do you think it's worth buying the kit?" - well it really all depends on what you think is "worth" the $$$. The one reason I buy kits (take it from someone who gradually warmed up to them) is that I really don't have to think about pairing paper & embellishments together, for the most part - all kits do this. I am comfortable with that because I found myself buying a gazillion items @ my local scrapbook store and realized nothing matched, most of which I never really used. Kits, for me, offer cohesion and set paper & embellish that I can work with. And if you are not tired of me saying it - I'll try to use as much of it as I can, it's just a matter of principle for me - use it as much as possible :) Oh yes - inside of album is in progress!

Take care,
C :)

1 comment:

Tiff said...

This is lovely!!! I love your explanation of the kits' worth! :)