Monday, January 21, 2013

Mini Album Cover #1

Mini Album Cover #1 by CloudsShadler
Mini Album Cover #1, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.
Hello there peeps,

A mini album cover today - now this is a work in process, the biggest part was getting the cover done - now the pages ... I used Jenni Bowlin (Mini Album Kit) Jan '13. What I did was cut the mini album in half, that made two 4X4 mini album, voila! I used a combo of Crate Paper Fourteen (included in kit) & Paper Heart. I luv the way it turned out! The other mini is in progress as well.

This wkend I got to join a nice group of crafty friends (are you on Facebook? :) and it was very nice to meet all of them, seriously - I need to do more crops more often! Lots of laugh and creative fun! The ribbon was a nice gift from one of the ladies! Anyhoot - I hope you like the mini.

Take it easy,
C :)

1 comment:

Wida said...

so you took the sentiment off eh? I liked it with our without, whichever way YOU like it, is how I like it ;0) so nice to meet you! We are going to get together again up north march 16th, pencil us in!!!