Sunday, January 13, 2013

Valentine's Day card mini #2

Hey there peeps,

The creative thoughts are flowing this wk - another Valentine's day card this wkend! I got me some new paper from Crate Paper (Fourteen) 6X6 paper pad. lately - lots of companies have been coming out with a 6X6 paper pad, I luv that! The patterned paper are scaled to size and I find that perfect for making cards & mini cards in general. I made my little accordion flower using my Martha Stewart score board and hearts using my Cameo, cute cute! I hope I've inspired you to start making some Valentine's day cards too! Hope you are having a great wkend! Me and the hubby are off to see a movie today - "Zero Dark Thirty" - heard it good!

Take it easy,
C :)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

That is some awesome patterned paper!

Evelin said...

it's really pretty! :D