Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hello Friend card

Hello Friend by CloudsShadler
Hello Friend, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.
Hi there peeps,

I've got a brand new card here for ya! I made an impromptu visit to Archivers and stumbled upon new AC - Dear Lizzy (Lucky Charm) collection, cute stuff! And I aimed right for the 6X6 paper pad! Look what I made - I absolutely love the colors in this collection, and the matching label stickers are adorable too! It really is a simple card, but the colors just make it more better, don't you think? I also used my Cameo flower, it just made the card! I hope you have a good wkend! Let me know what you think :)

Take it easy,
C

4 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

oh, cuteness!

Cindy Lee said...

I think this card is so pretty! I love it a lot!! I've been wanting to get the Lucky Charm collection but it's not available here yet :(

Wida said...

the photography AND the card are fab!

Lisa Petrella said...

ADORABLE!! I LOVE the Lucky Charm collection as well---awesome patterns, colors, etc!! It was really nice meeting you today at Archivers!! I had such a great time hanging out with you girls! Hope to do it again soon!