Sunday, February 3, 2013

sweet friend




sweet friend, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.
Hey there crafty peeps,

a card here today - I bought this 3D flower file to use on my Cameo - I was tinkering with it last night and the flower came out so cute! I decided not to let it go to waste and made a "friend" card. Very girly-ish, don't you think? I used Crate Paper's (Pretty Party) paper collection, luv how it came out! For those of you here in the US - the SuperBowl is in order - who are you cheering for? :) Anyhoot - I hope you like the card too!

Take it easy,
C :)

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Awwww, super sweet card! Love the flower and fun colors you mixed together!

Laura B. said...

Love this gorgeous die cut bloom!!!

Tiff said...

Oh my word!!! Your card is stunning!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my! This card just blew me away! I love it, Clouds!!