Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day by CloudsShadler
Happy Mother's Day, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.
Hello there peeps,

A card here this wkend - a Mother's Day card, that's correct, don't forget that it's right around the corner! (Sunday May 12, 2013) The hubby and I went to Michael's to pick up a oil on canvas painting and I spotted a beautiful 6X6 paper pad (In Bloom) from My Mind's Eye, lovely and perfect flower patterns for Mother's Day. Do you like? Let me know!

It's really been a beautiful wkend here in CO - 70s weather and sunny!

Take it easy,
C :)

6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors and the way you did the ribbon!

Laura B. said...

Gorgeous card!

BlueOrchys said...

Your card is really cute ! Love it !

Lisa Petrella said...

Ooooo...those papers are beautiful! And I love the ribbon treatment and pearl embellishments! SO PRETTY!!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I do like, Claudia! Your beautiful flower is like a first-prize ribbon for Best Mom Ever!!

Cindy Lee said...

LOVE it, Clouds!!