Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween by CloudsShadler
Happy Halloween, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.
Hello there peeps,

Long time no see! Yes, it's true, I did abandon my blogs for months. Well, I shall explain -
1. I accidentally broke the link to all my pics from Flicker, now I have to figure out how to link my past pics unto Blogger (any ideas?  Though you can see all of them from the Flickr badge to the middle right of this page) 2. I work and work, and work. Not proud of working soo much but I have to. 3. Lack of inspiration, I've been on a craft block for a while now, it comes and goes and it decided to stay for too long this time.

I decided to try to craft as much as I can again, I have even enrolled into some classes that I hope can bring my creative juices back to speed. I enrolled in Susan Weinroth's "Cutting Edge" class. I missed the class the first time it was offered, and since I have a Cameo I rarely use, I figured it would be a good chance to learn how to use the cutter and make it work. Wanna join me? See here for deets. (note* - I am NOT being paid to advertise this class, it was just a suggestion)

K, the card - I asked myself, what are the craft ladies up to these days ... where do they go for inspiration, ideas and where do they "socialize" in the blogging world? I search and wound up in a couple places (do let me know if I forgot to mention any hot spots out there) 1. CAS-ual Fridays blog 2. Case Study blog challenge and 3. Studio Calico blog (because they just have to do everything). I decided to challenge myself and make a CAS card and use text on Kraft card stock (CFC113), because that's what Michelle said. So? did I succeed? I used Kelly Purkey (Halloween) stamp set and tiny gems to dress up the card, you like? Halloween is just around the corner, Archivers reminded me the first minute I walked into their store and bam - everything Halloween themed. crazy.

Well, I need your feedback, feel free to leave a comment and welcome me back into the bloggin world, I admit, I need reassurance some times that someone out there is randomly stumbling into my blog (once a year is fine)

Take it easy,
Clouds :)

5 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the tiny bling ... what a great texty card. So good to see you creating again.

Lisa Petrella said...

Hi, Clouds!!! So happy to see you getting crafty again! YAY! This is a fabulous little CAS Halloween creation! Love how you combined the sentiments! And the color combo and touches of bling are perfect!

~amy~ said...

woot woot...I always love it when you post! This card is perfect, i love your style!

Deb said...

It's like you haven't missed a beat. This card is awesome! Simply fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Cindy Lee said...

Welcome back to the blogging world my friend! I was a bit lost in the blogging world too but hope to find back the passion that I once had. Love your card so much! Or should I say I love your style so much!