Monday, September 23, 2013

spooky - pocket halloween card

Hello peeps!

A Halloween card today - so spooky! This is a card I actually made for publication but it didn't get picked up. I used Jenni Bowlin - Vintage Halloween themed patterned paper, and used the Cameo for the pocket card (3 pc bat Halloween card #31588) cut file. I also used Martha Stewart Halloween stamps I picked up last year at my local Michael's store and can you spy washi tape? I do have a stash from the Studio Calico kits I've bought this year, I do try to incorporate them on my cards.. I really like the card, it was easy to make and a plus for using my Cameo. Do you like? Let me know :) Just a quick post today.

Best,
C :)

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

I love it and would have totally picked it up! :)

Do you like your Cameo? I'm debating on an ecutter and which one, argh!

Wida said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!