Saturday, September 14, 2013

To You From Me. With Love

Hi there peeps -

Yes, I'm alive and no, I haven't been washed away by the Colorado floods. It's been some really crazy weather lately, I mean, I'll take snow any day before rain. Only because our pup Luna refuses to go outside in the rain, and then, all that puppy energy is too much! Ha!

K - the card, I know - I'm a little bit late with all the PTI stamps, but, I luv the card, and I like the bright girly colors. I will say this card took forever to make, given all the different ink pads I used, the die cutting and assembling, yeah! But, it's worth it, I luv the card. Do you? Let me know! I hope stay dry and enjoy your wkend!

C :)

5 comments:

Laura B. said...

Beautiful! Everything you make is just beautiful! So glad you're not hit too bad with the flooding!

~amy~ said...

So glad that you guys are safe!
What a sweet card...love all the pops of color!

Brandi said...

Wow! This is so pretty! Love the bright and fun colors!

Angie Tieman said...

SO sweet ! Love those adorable flowers!

Wida said...

the effort was worth it!