Friday, October 25, 2013

birthday wish card

birthday wish card by CloudsShadler
birthday wish card, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

peeps -

Another card this week, no it's not a xmas card, but rather a birthday card - real sweet and floral using Crate Paper (Random) paper collection. I was inspired by my previous card posted - the pocket as focal point for the card, and such beautiful paper. I have to tell you that these cards are super easy to make, I did use the Cameo to cut out the pocket out of vellum, but mainly minimal and easy to produce multiple times. I hope you like!

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Gorgeous card!

Laura B. said...

I love everything you make. I'm gonna try these vellum pockets. Looks so cool.

Wida said...

a POCKET made out of vellum...putting this in my memory bank.