Saturday, October 19, 2013

merry xmas card

merry xmas card by CloudsShadler
merry xmas card, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

hello there -

I've made another christmas card, I've been on a kick lately for holiday cards, with all the beautiful holiday paper that's out these days, I seem to be creative lately. The card I made with Studio Calico's pocket card cut file. I luv that I was able to use my Cameo again for this card, I cut the pocket out of vellum. I also like the Crate Paper (Peppermint) paper for a few years back. LEt me know what you think! Are you making xmas cards this year?

Take it easy,
Clouds :)

4 comments:

Laura B. said...

Love how you combine stuff!

~amy~ said...

sooooo SWEET

Sandy Ang said...

how wonderful ! Love the riot of colours of your card

Wida said...

I just died and went to card heaven