Sunday, October 13, 2013

SC Cutting Edge - tags

SC Cutting Edge - tags by CloudsShadler
SC Cutting Edge - tags, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

Hello there peeps!

I'm excited to show you the tags I made with the cut files from the SC class - Cutting Edge. I've got lots of cut files from the class and tons of ideas so far on what mediums to use to embellish cards, layouts etc. I made two cute tags - the flower and stars are cut onto card stock, then I cut again using the double adhesive which I adhered to the cut card stock and then embellished with this awesome Silouette glitter! wow! The funny thing - i've had the glitter and double adhesive for ages, it came with the bundle when I bought my Cameo - suhweet! What do you think? I also made some cards that I'll be sharing soon on the blog, amazing stuff! Hopefully I've inspired you to make tags or use your Cameo :)

Take it easy,
Clouds :)

1 comment: