Saturday, November 30, 2013

December Daily 2013 - Album

hello peeps -

A quick post to share my december daily 2013 album. This year I wanted to go with simple - I simply tied a bow (reg gingham ribbon) and added a december tab - voila. I am sharing my dec daily pages throughout the week as I complete them.I am really sticking to the Project Life concept this year, that way I can actually complete my album! I'm really excited join in on the DD tradition and share them with you!

I also bought the Dec Daily '13 Studio Calico kit - for the most part, I'll use the kit as much as I can, adding a couple other accessoried I have on stash. If you are new to Dec Daily, click HERE for Ali Edwards descritpion of the now very popular scrap tradition. Click HERE for SC Dec Daily kit.

I have also created a Dec Daily '13 album on Flicker to make it easy for everyone to see!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37676616@N08/sets/72157638224381893/with/11141211846/

Take it easy,
Claudia :)

No comments: