Sunday, November 3, 2013

Lawn Fawn - merry christmas card

Hello there peeps -

A xmas card today, using Law Fawn (Let is snow) stamp set, such a cute card, I'm excited that I made this card, CAS using Stickles for the twinkle stars and ornaments for the xmas trees. This card will actually be made at my yearly holiday card marking party that I host for the ladies at work. I wanted to come up with simple cards that can be mass produced, cute and easy to make.

On another note - do pop on by to Wida's (Beacherado) post today - she was nice to feature my style on her Diagnosis Design post, what an honor! I am humbled by it all. Check it out HERE.

Take it easy,
Claudia :)

5 comments:

Brandi said...

This is awesome girl!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cuteness! Congrats on the feature too!

Sheila H said...

Such a cute card! I saw Wida's blog post about you today and popped over to see your work up close. You have a wonderful talent.

richardbreaks said...

Hi! Here from Wida's blog, and I am LOVING your work. I am headed BACK to WIda's to scold her for hiding you from me for so long...

Wida said...

this is such a cute card! I have this set, gonna borrow this little idea thank you very much!