Sunday, November 10, 2013

Magical Presents - Letterpress card

Hello!

Another xmas card today, and this card is all about the Letterpress technique! I bought this Letterpress bundle a couple month back since I was impressed at the plates Studio Calico has come out with, and it was worth it! The plate I'm using on this card is Magical Presents from SC (unfortunately sold out) :( I used red paint for the image and layered the card with aqua card stock, easy. I hope you like the card! I am also using this card for my annual holiday card making party with the ladies at work, since it's easy to make. LEt me know what you think!

Bye,
Clouds :)

4 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Nice work with the letterpress, Clouds!!! This is super duper cute! Love it!

~amy~ said...

looks fabulous!

Sheila H said...

Nice card. I love that it's easy to make. Your color combo is cool.

Danielle said...

super cute!