Saturday, January 11, 2014

me & you = true love

me & you = true love by CloudsShadler
me & you = true love, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

hello peeps!

I hope you are having a good new year so far! This year, well - lots of good things for me and the hubby - a NEW house! Yes, we are finally becoming home owners and ready to take on 2014 with a bang. Hubby and I are very excited, in just a couple months, we will have a house of our own to decorate and share with fam and friends. My goal is that we have them come visit us, the house is too nice for just the two of us - I want to have dinner parties, craft parties and more with this home. How about you, what new for you this yr?

Ok, the card, i luv all the goodies on it! I used the Cameo for the hearts, using red vellum and rhinestone gems and Crate Paper (Fourteen) paper I had in stash. Like it? Let me know ... Before you know it - it's Valentine's Day!

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

Laura B. said...

Beautiful card! Love those hearts! Congrats on your new home!!!!

~amy~ said...

Congrats on your new home!!!!

What a perfect valentine's day card!

Alyssa S said...

Super cute card! I'm excited for you!! Congrats on your new home :)