Saturday, February 1, 2014

be mine - valentine's day card

hello there peeps,

Another valentine's day card using Crate Paper (Love Notes) collection and PTI (with All My Heart) stamp set and coordinating dies. The card is really simple but I went all out with the pattern combo. All the valentine's day cards I make, I'll take to work so that co-workers can take their pick for loved ones. I find this is a good idea for people to put cards to good use :) Just a quick note today!

Go Broncos!
C :)

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute and such a fun color combo!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super fun mix of patterned papers, Clouds!!! And so sweet of you to share your fabulous creations with your co-workers! Awesome idea!

Danielle Flanders said...

I bet your cards are all gone by now! :)