Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Mother's Day! card

Happy Mother's Day! card by CloudsShadler
Happy Mother's Day! card, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.
Hello there peeps,

A card today! Yes, I've been crafting like a mad woman lately, and that's because I'm on a mission to make beautiful mother's day cards this year. Actually, I've already had people request them at work. The card is using PTI (Bold Bouquet) stamp set, Crate Paper patterned paper and inks from Stampin' Up!

I actually made these while visiting Danielle Flanders (Homespun with Heart) at her home this wkend and was able to visit her home and family with Wida Miller (Beachorado). We had so much fun seeing her place and getting to see where she makes her lovely and inspiring projects - thanks Danielle!

Do let me know if you like the card, the colors are really bright and so is the paper, I'm sure any mom would be happy to get these cards.

Take it easy,
C :)

4 comments:

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Gorgeous and fun and bright and happy!! I think any mother would love this!!

Laura B. said...

So, so pretty! Sounds like a wonderful craft day with friends!

~amy~ said...

Love it when you post...this card is GORGEOUS!

Lisa Petrella said...

Love this bright and happy Mother's Day card! And hooray for inky time with Wida and Danielle!