Saturday, March 15, 2014

Rosie Posie - Mother's Day card

Hello peeps,

I hope you are having a wonderful wkend so far, I am. Here's another Mother's Day card that I made this past week. I got brand new stamp sets from Papertrey Ink (Rose Posie) and a few others specifically for mother's day. I have a goal for making tons of 'em and sharing it with co-workers, another way of keeping the creative thoughts flowing. What do you think? Do you like? I hope you do. The set is really fun to work it and here's why, the layers of colors on the roses and leaves really does add an effect to the card and I luv the results. Anyhoot - are you making Mother's Day cards?

Take care,
Clouds :)

1 comment:

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous creation, Clouds!!! Those flowers and leaves are beautiful! And so sweet of you to make a stash of Mother's Day cards to share with your co-workers!!!