Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Birthday



Hello peeps,

I had a chance to make some cards this weekend, although this card I made a couple weeks ago when I finally put together my craft area in my new home. I'll let you know that I gave away of LOT of stuff, I didn't want to bring into our new home lots of crafts I managed to hoard and never used. I was happy that all the craft supplies/materials went to a local hispanic church that has a sunday school craft time for kids :)

Anyhoot, the card - I made using the PTI hexagon die for part of the background. I really like the die and coupled with the dual patterned paper, I think this birthday card came out well! The patterned paper is from Crate Paper. I hope you like the card too!

Take care,
Clouds :)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

So fun & springy!

Wida said...

Love the CP paper!! its kinda edgy! I love it

Danielle Flanders said...

Oh so cute- great way to use that cover plate!!
Dani