Saturday, April 12, 2014

wonderful bday card - Poppy Sketches #1


Hello peeps,

I have a card to share today using Poppy Sketches #1 challenge. If you followed my blog or knew of my blog a while back, you'd have known that I was a 2S4U DT member and was very excited to know Laura was back at it again. Here's my rendition of the sketch challenge, and I used Crate Paper (oh Darling) paper collection. I really kept the card simple and tried to adhere to the sketch as much as I could. Let me know what you think, and do stop by the NEW Poppy Sketches blog to join in on the fun!

*PS: since Flickr is no longer hosting sharing capabilities with Blogger - I can't link my Flickr posts directly, please note card supplies info below. Also, sorry about the picture quality, we moved to a new home and I'm experimenting with the lighting when I photograph my cards.

card supplies: Crate Paper (Oh Darling) paper collection, Studio Calico wood veneers, Martha Stewart score board, Hero Arts (black) ink, PTI sentiment stamp.

Take care,
C

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Clouds!!! I was so sad when I heard you couldn't make it today! Thank you for playing at Poppy Sketches, your card is so darling! I always loved your work.
Hugs
Laura

~amy~ said...

Yay! So glad that you're playing along. This is absolutely perfect! Soo very Pretty!

Thanks for playing with us at Poppy Sketches!

Lisa Petrella said...

So super cute! Love the mix of patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches! And CONGRATS on your new home!!!

Danielle Flanders said...

This card is even more beautiful in person! :)
Danielle

Danielle Flanders said...

This card is even more beautiful in person! :)
Danielle

Wida said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE..