Saturday, August 9, 2014

Colorful Flowers card



Why hello there! It's been a while since my last post. If you happen to stumble through my blog by accident - Hi! My name is Claudia and I used to be a regular blogger, it's a rarity these days, life happens! I came back to share a simple but colorful card I made using a flowers stamp by SU!. I colored it with my Copics marker and stamped on black ink. I've been experimenting with Photoshop to edit my pics but it seems I have a LOT of learning to do. For the most part, I can't figure out the software :S err.. shucks! Anyhoot, I do hope you are doing well and you are more than welcome to leave me a comment. 

Take care,
C :)

1 comment:

Wida said...

I've had my eye on that stamp too! I didn't know you were a skilled stamper too! I keep wanting that bright white card look and think PS could help me too but no luck :(