Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day card


Hello peeps -

I have this gorgeous Valentine's Day card to share with you that I made over the weekend using Crate Paper (Kiss Kiss) collection. I made a tiny rosette to go with the focal point of the card for dimension. I am really digging the gold pieces on this card that really pop and shine. The overall take on the card is subtle pastel colors with gold highlights, just the way I envisioned the card would turn out to be. 

Over the weekend I really took the chance to make lots of cards and I must say it was a success. I've made enough cards for the month and I am super excited to share them with you over the next couple of weeks. So, if you do follow my blog, please do stop by occasionally for these new upcoming posts. I hope you will be satisfied and even inspired to make your own. I would also like to thank the ladies that left comments on my last post. Know that I do appreciate every single one of them and the encouragement to keep blogging and creating :)

I hope you have a good week and I'll see you around!

Card Supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper (Kiss Kiss) collection; Recollections (glitter) card stock; SU! (Old Olive) card stock
Accessories: Crate Paper (Kiss Kiss) co-ordinating ephemera pack
Tools: Martha Stewart (score board, heart punch, leaves punch); TomBow Mono adhesive

Best,
Claudia :)




1 comment:

Danielle Flanders said...

The colors are so pretty!!