Saturday, January 17, 2015

"Our Love" Card



Hello Peeps -

I hope your week went well. This is a three day weekend for me and I'm excited to get more time to craft. The card I'm sharing today took forever to make. I struggled with how much accessories to add to the card because I really just liked the patterned paper as it was. I am still using Crate Paper (Kiss Kiss) collection. I also made a rosette for this card (in case you have ever wondered, the rosette measures 2 inches in diameter).

If you ever managed to look at the last couple of cards I made last year, you'll notice the pictures didn't turn out nicely. I think I have managed to work around no longer having Flickr and have relied on my iPhone to snap pictures of my card. Please let me know if the pictures are turning out okay, I think they are much better now. 

Well, this is a quick post today. The hubby and me are walking our pup Luna while there is a nice sun out and enjoy a stroll around our new neighborhood. I hope you get to enjoy your weekend as well!

card supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper (Kiss Kiss) collection & coordinating ephemera pack; PTI (rustic white) card stock
Tools: Martha Stewart (heart punch, scoreboard); Stapler

Take care,
Claudia :)