Saturday, January 10, 2015

XOXO card



     Well hello there crafty peeps! I'm back from the busy world and into crafty world. It really does feel nice to know that I still have a creative side stored in my brain. For as long as I've been absent from the blog world, the card I made really deserved to be (in my mind) beautiful! I am really proud of this card because I really wanted to craft and because Valentine's day cards are one of my favorite to make. I bought this awesome kit from Gossamer Blue (add-on kit - see link HERE) and loved the assortment of paper and accessories. This is my first kit from GB and my first kit of the year. The paper is mostly by Crate Paper (Kiss Kiss collection) and note that I did buy the epherema pack that corresponds with the kit separately. I really hope you like the card too and I'd like to here if you do. I've noted the entire list of supplies below for you.

Well, I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! I am really looking forward to 2015. One of my goals this year is to devote more time to crafting and blogging. I hope I follow through. How about you? What are your goals for this year? Are you into a "new year's resolution"?

Supplies:
Kit: Gossamer Blue (Jan'15 add-on) - patterned paper
Accessories: Crate Paper (Kiss Kiss) ephemera pack; Martha Stewart (heart) punch; Glitter card stock (from Michaels); Stapler; Pop Dots adhesive

Take care,
Claudia :)



7 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

YAY! So happy to see you creating again, Clouds! This card is beautiful!!! Love the mix of patterns and touches of gold! Super sweet for Valentine's Day! I, too, am hoping to spend more time crafting in 2015! And...I really need to get myself more organized around here! HA! We'll see how it goes.

Wida said...

Me too! I do love to make things AND I LOVE seeing you make things! this is beautifully done!

~amy~ said...

So pretty! Love your style!

Laura B. said...

What a wonderful surprise to see a gorgeous project by your this morning in my blog feed!!! I always, always, always love your work and I've missed it greatly! Beautiful kit, too!

Jessrose21 said...

I'm glad to you posting again! I love your simplified collage style, or whatever you'd like to call it. LOL! Hope to see more of your beautiful creations soon.

Danielle Flanders said...

So beautiful! Glad you are making more cards and sharing them these days!

Noushin K said...

So pretty!