Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Birthday card



Hello peeps,

I've got a birthday card to share with you today. Real clean and simple card with some layering of patterned paper for a bright background and the perfect sentiment stamp as the focal point. The sentiment stamp is from PTI. I do make a lot of birthday cards. Mainly I make them for my co-workers and I always keep a stash at the office for extras. Since the office is big, someone is always celebrating a birthday. A handmade card is always a treat and gives everyone a chance to bid birthday wishes to the birthday person.

Well, this is a quick post. So far, I'm very happy that I've been consistent with my card making and posting them here for you on my blog. 

Card Supplies:
Elle's Studio - patterned paper
PTI - sentiment stamp (Birthday Inside & Out)
Stapler, Memento (Black) ink pad, We R Memory Keeps (tab) punch

Take care,
Claudia


3 comments:

Brandi said...

Great colors and love the geometric shapes.

richardbreaks said...

Awesome layering! This is so sharp and chic!

Laura B. said...

love your pattern combinations!!