Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Birthday card



Hello peeps -

Another birthday card to share with you today. It's been snowing a lot here in CO, more snow than we've had this whole winter season here in the Denver metro area. I don't think I can say this amount of snow is unusual, after all, it is Colorado and we've had our fair share of winter storms. So, it's been real cold this weekend and it keeps on snowing, but all in all - its doable. I don't think we'll get a snow day tomm (I'd take it but chances are slim).

Ok, the card is based off the previous card I had made and share with you. This time, I cut out a circle from patterned paper and stamped the sentiment on it, cute! I also punched out numerous butterflies and layered them to give a more 3D effect. I got the butterfly idea from one of Danielle Flanders card HERE - so neat and fun. I gotta tell you, I think butterflies are in this season! Gotta keep up with the trends people ;)

Well, I hope you are staying warm and I'll see you here again on my blog for my next upcoming post.

Card Supplies:
Marvy Uchida -2 inch circle punch
Martha Stewart - butterfly punch
Elle's Studio - patterned paper
PTI - Inside & Out Birthday sentiments
Pebbles - enamel dots
Glue Dots - adhesive

Take care,
Claudia :)

3 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Your colors are so yummy, and I love your layered butterflies!

Brandi said...

Those butterflies just pop off the card! Great mixture of patterns and color.

BlueOrchys said...

What an amazing card ! Love the design with the butterflies and the colors !