Sunday, February 8, 2015

Non-Sentiment Card


Hello peeps!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made with the Gossamer Blue Feb'15 kit. The kit is really full of primary colors and funky patterned paper designs. So I decided to play around with the kit's embellishments and ended up with this card. I intentionally made the card with no sentiment because it could be used for a variety of occasions. I tend to do that with my cards because at the time I create them I usually don't make them for someone in particular so I like to have a stash ready for when I do. The card has a lot of details like the brads and the layering of paper and die cuts, just the way I like to make them.

Well, this weekend has been low key and for Feb in Denver, this weekend has been quite sunny and warm. My family and I try to be outdoorsy as much as we can and soak up as much sun. I work at an office and don't really have the chance to go outside during the week so when the weekend comes I enjoy being outside.

Well, I hope you like the card and leave me a note if you like it too.

Card Supplies:
Gossamer Blue Feb '15 kit - (patterned paper, embellishments)
Martha Stewart score board
Stapler
TomBow Mono permanent adhesive tape

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

richardbreaks said...

That's really great, Claudia. Love all the rich colors.

Brandi said...

Wow! This is so bright, cheery and fun!

Danielle Flanders said...

Ooh! Really love the colors with the textured background on this!