Monday, March 23, 2015

Elle's Studio - Favorite Flower card



Hello peeps -

I've got a card to share with you this week! I am so happy with this card and here's why - 1. The patterned paper is from the most adorable paper collection from Elle's Studio - "Cienna." I was so excited to get this new line with a gift certificate I won on their blog (hee!) 2. The flower pattern was so simple to cut out and I didn't need much accesories to complete this card.

Since we are officially into Spring - I wanted to make a card that represented vibrant colors that flourish during this season, and I think I aced it with this card :)

So, I'm looking at my work calendar and it's going to be a busy week. I hope I survive. You know when there's work ahead of you with lots of moving parts to a project that it becomes overwhelming? This week is starting to look like that - but we continue to push forward right?

Well, I hope you have a good start for the week. I won't even begin to talk about all this "March Madness" phenomena I've been hearing about at work, I just don't get it, do you? I was never a "sports" inclined person growing up so I never engaged in sports at school. Or if I did, I was clumsy or ended up getting hurt, so no, no passion here for sports - I know, it's sacrilege from most out there, but no sir, not me :)

Take care,
Claudia

Card Supplies:
Elle's Studio - Pattern paper (Cienna) & coordinating bits & pieces cutouts
Fancy Pants - sequins
Silhouette - Cameo
Stapler



2 comments:

Brandi said...

Very cute. I love the patterned paper too. I'm not really into March madness myself. The hubby is so when he's watching...I'm able to craft. 😊

ninasays said...

Sweet colours and I love the little label treatment you stapled together at the top! Ha, I'm like the most clumsy person in the world when it comes to sports, I think I look really awkward even just trying and since I'm not used to it, I get all ripe-raspberry-pink to add to the loveliness of it ;)