Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Flower card



Hello peeps -

I've got another card to share with you today. The flower is one of the many cut files I bought for my Cameo last week in an effort to use the cutting machine more often. The patterned paper I used is by Simple Stories (6X6 paper pad). I also bought the coordinating "bits & pieces" packet and stapled some die cuts to make a "banner" for the card, neat huh?

Well, this is a quick post today. It's been busy at work lately but glad I still find time to craft over the weekend. I hope you have a good rest of the week. Stay warm!

Card Supplies:
Simple Stories: 6X6 paper pad & coordinating "Bits & Pieces" packet
Silhouette: Cameo die cutting machine; flower cut file #64198
Stapler
Fancy Pants - brad

Laters -
Claudia :)

5 comments:

ninasays said...

Super cute card! Love the cut file and the little heart ticket. Great colours, too! I haven't been able to craft for at least one or two months now, there's just always work and other stuff that gets in the way. But now that spring is approaching, I really want to get back to it. Thanks for the inspiration!

richardbreaks said...

Repeating stripe, dots, and oranges, and that FAB flower...This is way to chic for words! YUM!

Laura B. said...

so pretty!! love your combo of papers and that flower!! I need to get that cut file ASAP!!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Beautiful colors and design!

All Set said...

Very nice color ideas..Thanks for sharing your knowledge!Search Engine ranking service