Sunday, March 29, 2015

love is wonderful card



Hello peeps -

Today I'm sharing a card I made this afternoon. Following up on the layout of the previous card I posted - with the big flower being the focal point of the card. There is some layering on small tabs to the top left of the card with the "love" sentiment stapled on it. I really like how the flower turned out with the sequins - so fun and springy.

Anyhoot - there's not much going on with me these days. The weather here in Colorado is turning out quite nicely with some really warm weather this weekend. The  hubby and pup and I took a long walk today and enjoyed the nice sun and cool breeze. It was perfect! Have you got any plans coming up? We are traveling to Europe in a couple weeks, so I will be MIA on my blog for the most part. Well, this is really a quick post.

Have a good week ahead!
Claudia

Card Supplies:
Elle's Studio - "Cienna" paper collection and coordinating cut outs
Stapler
Silhouette - Cameo cutting machine
Fancy Pants - sequins