Sunday, March 1, 2015

Loved & Adored




Hello peeps -

Today I'm sharing a card I made this weekend. Remember I said I wanted to start using my Cameo again? Well, I bought a whole bunch of cut files from the Silhouette store and started cutting away. I am super excited for all the possibilities with the cut files I bought. If you are wondering how big I cut the flowers - I like to cut anywhere between 3' and 2.5' so that it's big enough to be the focal point of the card (standard size card 4.25X5.5).

To top of the card I decorated the flower with some sequins and added a cute sentiment - voila! So, since Mother's Day is the next big event where cards are in high demand, I can add a mother's day sentiment on the inside of the card and it's perfect for the occasion.

Card Supplies:
Simple Stories: 6X6 patterned paper (I am) collection pad; co-ordinating Bits & Pieces pack
Silhouette: Cameo - cutting machine; Layered Mum #38039
Fancy Pants - sequins
Stapler
Tombow - adhesive

Claudia :)



4 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Wow, Claudia, this is so gorgeous. Love those bright juicy colors. One day I'll have to cough up for one of those dang machines...

Brandi said...

Perfect touch of sequins!

Danielle Flanders said...

Lovely layers and colors!

Wida said...

Love this one