Sunday, March 15, 2015

Noteworthy



Hello peeps -

I've got a card to share with you today. I am using paper and die cuts from this month's add-on kit from Gossamer Blue. Did I tell you I finally caved and subscribed to GB's main kit? I did, and this is the second kit I've received since signing up.

The card itself is full of color and I very much like the aqua and pink combo. Don't you think? Do you see the cute little arrows to the top left of the card? They came with the kit as well - I think they are called "puffs." Real cute!

I also used my Cameo again to cut the big flower for the card, it's been really fun looking for flower cut files for my card, and seeing the machine in real action, just cutting away. If you have a Cameo or similar cutting machine of the sorts, here's a tip - I usually cut a 6X6 paper when cutting my flowers, that way I don't use up all the paper and it's just enough paper to cut. As I mentioned before, I found that cutting these flowers at 3 inches makes it a perfect size for a standard card (i.e. 5.5X4.25)

Well, I hope you like the card as much as I did! I'll be around with another card post later this week.

Take care,
Claudia :)

Card Supplies:
Gossamer Blue: March '15 - main & add-on kit (HERE)
Fancy Pants: sequins

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Fabulous flower and sequin center....Love the turquoise pattern in the background.

Laura B. said...

So gorgeous! I love this color combo so much!!!