Sunday, March 8, 2015

So Thankful


Hello peeps -

I've got a card to share today. I used the Simple Stories (6X6) paper pad and the coordinating die cuts packets. I noticed lately that sequins are in right now and I had to purchase some too. This card was very easy to assemble, with the die cuts and paper assembling and a sprinkle of sequins, it was really one of the fastest cards I've made.

Speaking of timing and crafting, how long does it usually take you to make a card? On average? I haven't really timed myself but I'd say it takes me anywhere between 30-50mins. Most of the time goes on arranging the paper and embellishments. When I like the look of the card, it's easy assembling from there. Because I enjoy making cards with patterned paper, the trick is to coordinate paper well - either due to pattern or color or sometimes both. How about you? Do you find yourself stamping more than coordinating paper? Lately, I haven't been stamping much.

Leave me a note with your answers! I'd love to hear from you.

Card Supplies:
Simple Stories: (6X6) patterned paper and coordinating die cuts
Fancy Pants - assorted sequins
Stapler
Glue Dots - adhesive

4 comments:

Brandi said...

This is awesome!!!! Love the colors of the sequins. It usually takes me about 30 minutes to create a card.

Danielle Flanders said...

Beautiful card! Love the mix of colors and patterns!

ninasays said...

Hey Claudia, lovely card and the sequins are too cool! I agree, usually around 30-60 mins, I'm a slow crafter. Except of course if I recreate a project I have made before or simply need a card last-minute. I haven't been stamping much lately either, despite the fact that I have all those lovely stamps at home. I've got so much paper, I guess I need to use it to have an excuse for buying more ;) [I've always wanted to make my own stamps with some German sentiments on them, though (my grandma understands "happy birthday" and "merry christmas", but that's about it).]

Wida said...

Dude it takes me hours to make a card $!! Catching up on your blog today