Sunday, April 19, 2015

2 Notes & Things Cards



Hello peeps,

Today I'm sharing two cards - yes, two cards in one post! I made them with Crate Paper's "Notes & Things" paper collection and the coordinating stickers. I really didn't want to steal away from beautiful paper patterns so besides the new layout I'm trying, the cards are simple and elegant. I cut an 8.5X11 paper in half vertical wise. The cards open horizontal wise - meaning to the side rather than up like most cards I've made before.



The first card showcases the beautiful floral patterned paper with pastel colors. 


The second card showcases an array of colorful butterflies and the big flower at the top left.

I couldn't imagine the cards any better than this and they really didn't take that long to make either. I have to thank my friend Wida Miller (Beachorado) for this beautiful paper. Wida had mailed them to me a couple weeks back and finally got some time to craft with them over this weekend.

Well, this is it! Leave me a note if you like the cards. I'd love to hear from you.

Card Supplies:
Crate Paper - (Notes & Things) patterned paper & coordinating stickers
Papertrey Ink - (Rustic White) card stock
Stapler

4 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

These are beautiful, Clouds!! Love those gorgeous papers and your layout is fantastic!!

Brandi said...

Perfect! You always have the best patterned paper!

Wida said...

gorg. glad to see you use the papers so beautifully friend

miss you

Wida said...

gorg. glad to see you use the papers so beautifully friend

miss you