Sunday, April 12, 2015

flower bunch card


Hello Peeps,

Another flower card to share with you today - isn't it beautiful? I used Elle's Studio "Cienna" paper collection and a couple cut files from the Silhouette store online for the leaves and flowers. And how could I make a card these days without some sequins? (wink) I really like the way the card turned out, and if you have seen my past previous cards, you'll see I have been on a flower frenzy lately.

Do you own a digital cutting machine? I vowed to use my Cameo as much as I can this year and I have to say that I've kept it up pretty well. I have found enjoyment in browsing for cut files and thinking about how I can incorporate them on my cards, it really beats having to store dies and accumulating them in a drawer (KWIM?)

Well, this is another quick post. It was really windy out today but the sun was shining all day. I really wanted to be outside but that damn wind didn't make it comfortable to be outside. Well, I hope you have a great start to your week.

Card Supplies:
Elle's Studio (Cienna) paper collection & coordinating journaling tags
Silhouette (Cameo) digital cutting machine & cut files (set of twigs #64302; floral sprig #28391)
Fancy pants sequins
Tombow Mono (adhesive)

Take care,
Claudia :)


2 comments:

Brandi said...

beautiful!!!

Laura B. said...

I always love your cards! Really love the mixture of triangles & flowers!