Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Flower Bunch V2 Card


Hello Crafty Peeps -

 Following up on my previous post earlier this week, now I am sharing the second card I made over the weekend. This card has slightly smaller roses that I also layered and embellished with some sequins. If you haven't read my earlier posts - all "flower" cards will be sold for Mother's Day. So, I've made about 15 cards in total so far that I'll be putting up grabs at my work office this week. So no - I haven't turned into the flower lady but I'm simply sharing some of the cards I've made for that occasion.

Do you make your own cards for Mother's Day? (I mean that you plan on giving away not if you plan on giving yourself a mother's day card KWIM? Though you could ;) I really do enjoy this occasion because I will normally gravitate around pastel/springy colors, so these cards come easy for me. I also like to carry a theme to my cards, like last year's Mother's Day cards were all about flower stamps and this year is all about digital flower cut files on patterned paper. It keeps my crafting interesting :)

Well, that's all I have for you today. Let me know what you think and I'd love to hear from ya!

Card Supplies:
Elle's Studio: (Cienna) paper collection and coordinating journaling tags
Fancy Pants: sequins
Silhouette: Cameo die cutting machine
Tombow Mono: adhesive

Take care,
Claudia :)

No comments: