Saturday, April 4, 2015

With Love card - SC Kit



Hello Peeps -

Today I'm sharing a card I made with a past SC card kit I bought recently that was on sale. I bought the kit because it was only $10 and couldn't pass on the deal. The patterned paper is sized for a 6X6 paper pad and I really like the paper combination. The sentiment stamp is an exclusive by Kelly Purkey that I snagged ages ago.

Well, the weather this weekend is looking pretty nice - high 50s. The hubby and I met up with one of our friends and went on down to the farmer's market in Boulder, CO. We enjoyed a tasty brunch and strolled around the market looking at all the fresh produce and local foods it had to offer. What do you normally do on the weekends? We are fortunate to have the weekends off and now that the weather is getting warmer, we are getting ready to plan hikes, visits to the farmer's market and relaxing on our patio.

I hope you get to enjoy your weekend. It's a quick post today!

Take care,
Claudia :)

Card Supplies:
Studio Calico - (Park Ave) card kit
Fancy Pants - sequins
Kelly Purkey - sentiment stamp
Stapler
We R Memory Keepers - tab punch
Marvy Uchida - circle punch
Memento - black ink

No comments: