Sunday, May 17, 2015

Thank You Card Duo


Hello Peeps -

I'm back today to share a couple cards I made over the weekend. If you visited my blog over the past two weeks you'd notice the radio silence around here. I was away on vacation in Europe. Anyhoot - today I wanted to share with you a couple thank you cards I made that I absolutely love. I had been dying to craft this weekend so I took out one of my Gossamer Blue kits (here) and started crafting away.



For this first card I used an assortment of chipboard flowers and the cutest butterfly. Given that spring is in full bloom here, I went with that theme for my cards. I also added some puff stickers as accessories and used this Papertrey Ink stamp for the sentiment.


The second card also features a beautiful chipboard banner across the card and the sentiment on the bottom. Simple yet elegant. I also added some cute arrow puff stickers on the top left for dimension.

I couldn't be more happier with these cards. Well, I hope you like the cards as much as I do. Leave me a note, I'd love to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. Do you have any travel plans for this year? or summer?

Take care,
Claudia

Card Supplies:
Gossamer Blue - (April '15) Main kit
Papertrey Ink - (Graceful Greeting) stamp set & (Rustic White) card stock
Stapler
Memento - (black) ink pad

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Gorgeous cards as always... Loved seeing your Europe pics on Facebook.