Friday, June 26, 2015

Celebrate Card


Hello Peeps-

I've got a card to share with you today. I absolutely love this card! The colors came together quite well and the sentiment is spot on. I made the card using the PTI "Make-It-Market" series "Nostalgic Notions" kit and while it took me a while to complete, I am happy with the end result. There was a lot of prepping such as cutting out the flowers with the coordinating dies and multi-step stamping.

This is a quick post today. While work has been busy lately, I am glad and also surprised that I've been inspired to make cards quite frequently and wanted to take the chance to share them with you. Speaking of multi-step stamping - do you enjoy sets that are multi-step? Generally, since there is not much stamping on my cards (I rely on patterned paper mostly) , I did find it a little time consuming. 

Anyhoot, I do hope you are having a good week so far. The weekend is near and I'm happy to take time this weekend to enjoy being outdoors. I hope you get to do something fun this weekend as well!

Take care,
Claudia :)

Card Supplies:
PTI (Make It Market - Nostalgic Notions) kit; Hooray stamp set
Stampin' Up! - ink pads
Foam Adhesive
Memento (Black) ink pad

2 comments:

Laura B. said...

Such a beautiful card and reminds me so much of Danielle's work, which is a very good thing!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Claudia!!! Every detail is just perfect! I really REALLY need to get back to my craft studio! I miss it soooo much! Still adjusting to being new puppy parents, but we're getting more and more settled in every day. Hoping for some crafty time this week! YAY!