Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Birthday card



Hello peeps -

Today's card features the Make-It-Market kit "Beautiful Brushstrokes" kit stamps and some Crate Paper patterned paper for the background. Continuing with the theme of the multi-step stamping I really like the way this card came out. I think the colors go very well with the polka dot background of the patterned paper.

I've been on a roll with making cards this past week and have enjoyed making each one of them. With the long holiday weekend coming along (Independence Day) I do plan to make more cards and I'm excited about it. So speaking of making cards - how many cards do you think you make during the week? For me - it depends anywhere from three to none (ha).

Well, this is a quick post. Please leave me a comment if you like the card. You know I always like hearing from you!

Take care,
Claudia :)

Card Supplies:
PTI: Make-It-Market kit (Beautiful Brushstrokes) stamp set; Hooray stamp set (sentiment)
Stampin' Up!: inks pads
Crate Paper: patterned paper
Foam Adhesive
Memento: Black ink pad